Welcome to Africor Holdings
Building a better Africa
AFRICOR HOLDINGS (Pty)Ltd and VENDA CLOTHING MANUFACTURERS (Pty)Ltd are two companies commited to the same end goal, with similar missions and strategies.
Address: 1 Orion Street, Knights, Germiston
BOTH LOCAL AND International Sales
Venda Clothing Manufacturers (Pty) Ltd (VCM) and Africor Holdings (Pty) Ltd
Contact numbers: +27 (0)11 776 9310 and +27 (0)10 446 0597
Graham Deverell Cell:+27 (0)82 498 2067, email: email@example.com
Liam Coulson Cell: +27 (0)66 254 9949, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 1 Orion Street, Knights, Germiston
Established in 1995
The company founder and director is Graham Deverell
For 24 years we have supplied ballistic products and uniforms and accessories to the most demanding purchasers, initially the focus on South African Protection & Emergency services (including law enforcement, traffic police and fire departments), and then over the past 3 years to Military and Security organizations throughout Africa.
Our first manufacturing operation was a rescued factory called Term Clothing in Shayandima, Thohoyandou, Venda, that was in the process of being liquidated and closed down - Graham made arrangements with the magistrate and creditors, re-employed the staff (of around 115 at the time) and set about continuing operations manufacturing uniforms and uniform accessories. Term Clothing was incorporated into Venda Clothing Manufacturers in 1995.
Our expertise is in producing high quality specialised uniforms and ballistic products, delivering these standard size garments in a range of quantities. All products can be customised, and where necessary, made up for 'out-size' personnel, or senior officers with specific requirements. Our clients include military, security and other government departments. Uniforms and other products are manufactured to meet particular specifications, and confidentiality is strictly adhered to. For customer's peace of mind, we offer to sign Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA's).
Because we specialize in military uniforms and accessories that are diverse in specification, we generally do not keep stocks. We are flexible and are able to meet urgent orders. Should our capacity be exceeded, we subcontract to associated South African manufacturers with on-site quality control supervision.
PRODUCTS FOR AFRICA AND THE MIDDLE EAST:
Our military and other spec products are designed for working conditions. These are specifically designed for military, security, police, prisons and other Government departments; our emphasis on comfort, generous cut and durability. Our range sizes are extensive and generous - each product has a set of sizing guidelines that meet universal needs. Our experienced staff ensure that manufacturing schedules are strictly adhered to. Our suppliers are contractually bound to meet every aspect of every order and delivery. Deliveries, whether urgent or routine, are completed as undertaken. Total reliablity of product and confidentiality are our watchwords.
Our products are divided into three main categories:
- Military uniforms and Ballistic products – production, packaging and despatch is done by Africor to provide both security and quality assurance.
- Uniform accessories and MRE Ration Packs – we have associate manufacturers and Joint Venture Parterships for the production of accessories and Military Ration Packs, with Africor ensuring strict quality control and handling of all despatch logistics.
- Merchandise – this is outsourced to specialist manufacturers to ensure high quality and range availability. Africor ensures on-site inspections before despatch.
We value ongoing associations with our clients, therefore quality is of utmost importance. We recognise the importance of understanding exactly what it is that is required, so that we can provide solutions that match clients needs and budgets.
We encourage relationships with local companies in our client-countries, and are prepared to enter into Joint Venture Agreements with them for them to represent Africor in those countries. In this way we ensure close communication with the various Government Departments and other uniform users. This goes a long way towards increasing levels of trust, and promoting the possiblity of establishing manufacturing facilities within those countries if the volumes of work justify this.
Our mission is to build a better Africa. To encourage Africa's manufacturing industries, and to develop the skills of it's people and employment levels.
- We will provide our clients with ongoing solutions in a mutually beneficial way.
- We will conduct ongoing research into products, packaging and transport methods to ensure the best solutions are offered.
- We will adhere to sound business ethics, values and principles – to serve our clients with integrity.
- We will treat all our business associates (including staff, agents, customers, suppliers and service providers) with respect and integrity, with the view of facilitating their personal development and establishing and maintaining long term relationships.